Monday, November 16, 2009

The Jesus Lizard show = Awesome.





I can't even begin to describe how much fun this show was! I am still trying to take it all in. They are the greatest band and the nicest guys in the world. We took lots of video, and filmed some of their set from the side of the stage which I will post in the next few days. The whole night was perfect. No complaints at all! Just totally unforgettable and fun. The crowd was great. The venue was great. The sound was great. The Jesus Lizard were great. David Yow kept calling our band "Grand Treen" but we couldn't even correct him because we were just happy he was talking to us at all. Ha. They basically turned our dressing room into their smoking room. And we gave them cigarettes in exchange for beer. This was basically the best show of all time.

Photos by Susan Moss

1 comment:

Lisa Czech said...

I can't believe I missed THE BEST GRAND TRINE SHOW OF ALL TIME.

:_(