Sunday, February 22, 2009

WEST COAST VACATION


There was some confusion about when we going to play last night and we ended up going on before the time the posters advertised the show was to start. Sorry to anyone who missed the set who attempted to catch it. I am finishing up my portfolio tonight to apply to Concordia this Fall. The image above is from a video I am working on the soundtrack is 2 minutes of the Grand Trine track SATURN the last track on 'Free All Psychic Centers'. So I will post it here eventually. Tomorrow I am headed to VANCOUVER, BC for the week. The tape officially sold out last night and I am going to help DISCO FIZZ print covers and assemble the Special Edition CDR version. It will be in reverse order with expanded artwork. I will also check out the COSMETICS re-debut.

No comments: